- Website Disclaimer
- Past Performance
- The Margetts Greystone Funds (“MGTS”) and Greystone Wealth Management Portfolios (“GWM”)
- Accuracy of Information
- Information Purposes Only
- Risks and Commonality of Interest
- Social Media
- Anti-Money Laundering and Anti-Fraud
- Retail Client Agreement
The purpose of this website is to provide information to the clients of Greystone Financial Services Ltd and those seeking our advice. The Greystone group of companies accept no responsibility whatsoever for the use made of information contained within this website. Nothing stated in this website constitutes advice, the material is purely for information purposes and its accuracy cannot be guaranteed. We cannot assume legal liability for any errors or omissions. Greystone Wealth Management Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of Greystone Financial Services Ltd, who are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Greystone Wealth Management Ltd is an appointed representative of Margetts Fund Management Limited who are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.For any information about the company, for investment advice or for a copy of the company’s Client Agreement, please contact the company on 0161 927 7222 or at Foundation House, Scott Drive, Altrincham, Cheshire, WA15 8AB. You can e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Testimonials used may not be representative of the experience of other clients and is no guarantee of future success.
For your information we would like to draw your attention to the following investment warnings:
- Past, simulated past or future performance is not a reliable indicator of future performance and may not be repeated.
- The price of shares and investments and the income derived from them can rise or fall, and investors may not get back the amount they invested.
- The spread between the bid and offer prices of securities can be significant in volatile market conditions, especially for smaller companies.
- Investment markets and conditions can change rapidly and as such any views expressed herein should not be relied upon when making investment decisions.
- Realisation of small investments may be relatively costly.
- Where the information consists of pricing or performance data, the data contained therein has been obtained from company reports, financial reporting services, periodicals, and other sources believed reliable.
- Not all products mentioned/included are suitable for everybody and bespoke advice should be taken.
- Clients should consider carefully whether an investment is suitable in light of their circumstances and financial resources.
The Margetts Greystone Funds (“MGTS”) and Greystone Wealth Management Portfolios (“GWM”)
The activities of the Investment Management team are conducted under the trading name of Greystone Wealth Management. Greystone Wealth Management is a trading name of Foundation Investment Management Limited. The Authorised Corporate Director is Margetts Fund Management Limited.
Accuracy of Information
The information on this website has been obtained from sources which we believe to be reliable and accurate. We are not responsible for the accuracy of information contained within sites provided by third parties, which may have links to or from our pages. Any opinions expressed are our judgment at the time of writing and are subject to change without notice.
Information Purposes Only
Information displayed on this website contains material that may be interpreted by the relevant authorities in the country from which you are viewing the website as investment advertising or an offer to purchase any investment or enter into an agreement for the provision of investment services. Accordingly, the information on this website is only intended to be viewed by persons who fall outside the scope of any law that seeks to regulate investment advertising in the country of your residence or in the country in which the website is being viewed. The information and opinions expressed herein may change at any time and therefore this website or associated documents does not constitute investment, tax, legal or other advice or recommendation or an offer to sell or an invitation to apply for any product or service.
The information provided on this website regarding services offered by any Group company is not directed to any United States person or persons in the United States, any state thereof, or any of its territories or possessions and does not constitute an offer to purchase securities to any person in the United States (other than a professional fiduciary acting for the account of a non-U.S. person) or to any U.S. person as such term is defined under the Securities Act of 1933, as amended.
Risks and Commonality of Interest
If we advise you to invest in GWM Funds and/or Portfolio’s, Greystone Financial Services Limited have an interest that is material in relation to the investment concerned which could give rise to a commonality of interest. As a financial advisory firm with an impeccable track record, our advisers are required to provide you with a suitable recommendation and disregard any such interests when planning such solutions to you. Greystone Financial Services Limited will use its’ reasonable endeavours to ensure the fair treatment of clients and will not put its’ interests above those of its’ client. Accordingly, Greystone Financial Services Limited shall assume, unless it receives written instruction from you to the contrary, that you understand and accept Greystone Financial Services Limited interest. Further details are available in our Retail Client Agreement.
All content and services on this website are provided on an “as is”, “as available” basis and neither Greystone Financial Services Ltd, Greystone Wealth Management Ltd or Margetts Fund Management Ltd make any representation or give any warranty in respect of the website and its content. In particular no warranty is given in connection with the accuracy, suitability, reliability, completeness, performance, fitness, freedom from viruses or timeliness of the content or services contained on this or associated websites. None of the content of this or associated websites forms part of any subsequent contract entered into for the purchase of Group services; nor (unless fraudulent) are they representations to be relied upon in purchasing such products or services. We will not be liable for any damages, losses or liabilities (including without limitation loss of profit, business or goodwill, direct, indirect, special or consequential damages, losses or liabilities or loss of use) whether arising out of your reliance on or use or delay or inability to use the website, the information, materials, products and services on the website or any link to another website or otherwise howsoever whether arising in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise except in the case of death or personal injury caused by negligence or fraud.
The Greystone group of companies place great importance on the privacy of our clients and recognise the need to protect your personal data. Members of the group may process personal data relating to you in carrying out their duties. The Information Commissioner regulates what we may do with such data. By registering to use the services and by using this site you agree to the use of the information as set out in this statement. If you have any questions in relation to the information we hold about you or our use of such information, please feel free to contact us.
- We may sometimes use information about you in order to offer other services than may be of interest to you.
- You have certain rights in respect of the data we hold relating to you. You are entitled, on payment of a fee, to a copy of the information we hold about you. Certain remedies may be available to you if that data is incorrect or if you suffer loss as a result of any breach by us of the Data Protection Act.
- In order to measure the use of our web site and make improvements to it, information may be gathered on users’ visits to the site. This involves logging domain names of visitors and any sites they may have been directed from. This information is aggregated for monitoring. This website may contain links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or content of such websites. We are an affiliate of Focus Financial Partners LLC and we and other affiliates of Focus share certain of your personal information with an unaffiliated third party for the purpose of aggregating it and providing summary information based on this data to our parent company Focus. We may use “cookies”. These are small pieces of data inserted onto your hard disk by your browser. They cannot however be used to obtain other information from your hard disk. They allow us to give you a more streamlined access to our web site. By registering with us you consent to the collection and use of your information by the Greystone group of companies in the ways outlined above.
We may also store information about you using cookies (files which are sent by us to your computer or other access device) which we can access when you visit our site in future. We do this to help us improve the user experience of our website.
If you want to delete any cookies that are already on your computer, please refer to the instructions for your file management software to locate the file or directory that stores cookies.
Information on deleting or controlling cookies is available at www.AboutCookies.org. Please note that by deleting our cookies or disabling future cookies you may not be able to access certain areas or features of our site.
The @GreystoneWealth account is managed by the Greystone Secretariat. If you follow @GreystoneWealth, you can expect regular tweets covering:
- news and press releases;
- retweets of notable announcements by UK government departments and official regulatory bodies;
- occasional live event coverage.
If we follow a Twitter account it does not imply any kind of endorsement.
The Greystone Financial Services LinkedIn Company Page is managed by the Greystone Secretariat. If you follow our page you can expect regular updates covering:
- news and press releases;
- sharing of notable announcements by UK government departments and organisations.
The company cannot accept responsibility for the content of any comment.
The Greystone Financial Services Facebook Company Page is managed by the Greystone Secretariat. Excellent corporate citizenship and corporate responsibility (CSR) are an instinctive part of Greystone’s culture, with any activities deriving from our people’s natural wish to support those in the local community, as well as helping raise money for wider charities. If you follow our page you can expect regular updates covering:
- our staff activities in the community;
- our staff activities for charities;
- our sponsorship and support of local charities and events.
The Greystone Financial Services Facebook Page is reactively moderated. We reserve the right to remove comments received on Facebook that:
- contain abusive, obscene, indecent or offensive language, or link to obscene or offensive material;
- contain swear words or other sorts of profanity;
- are completely removed from the topic of conversation or are not relevant to the item posted on the wall;
- constitute spam or promote or advertise products;
- contain abusive language towards an individual involved in the thread, other organisations or the page administrator;
- are designed to cause nuisance to the page administrator or other users.
For serious and/or persistent breaches of the moderation policy, we reserve the right to prevent users from posting further comments.
If we follow a Facebook Page it does not imply any kind of endorsement.
We reserve the right to cease operating the website or to terminate your access and use of any part of the website at any time with or without notice. These conditions and your use of this website shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with English law and the courts of England shall have jurisdiction to hear all disputes arising in connection with these conditions or such use.
Focus Operating LLC (New York) which is part of the Focus Financial Partners LLC group of businesses owns 100% of our capital.
Anti-Money Laundering and Anti-Fraud
The Greystone group of businesses encourages all its staff to be vigilant in the fight against financial crime and realise that by adopting a culture and value of intolerance to such actions, we will all be protected should a person or persons attempt to commit financial crime through our firm.
Fighting financial crime is a duty separate to giving financial advice which can help protect individuals and the country from illegal acts. This firm encourages all staff to be aware of potential risks and to report their concerns, no matter how slight.
In preventing financial crime we commit ourselves to ensuring that prospective clients’ identities will be satisfactorily verified before our firm accepts them as such.
We, as a firm, also commit ourselves to “knowing our clients” both at the start and continuing through our business relationship. By doing so not only can we serve our clients better, we can assist the United Kingdom in fighting crime.
Retail Client Agreement
Please click here to view and download our Retail Client Agreement.
Please click here to view our Services and Costs (Independent).
Please click here to view our Services and Costs (Restricted).
For more information contact us by clicking here.